Here at Training Solutions Kilkenny, we have designed and developed a range of tailored courses to suit professions of a human nature. We specialise in the healthcare, social care and childcare sectors and bring you specialist training in a number of areas.
We can offer our courses to individuals, schools and organisations, to help you help others. These training programmes have been specifically designed for those on ground level who work in areas where behaviours of concern are frequent and child development and building trusting relationships from the roots are the key to success for the vulnerable population.
Here are our courses currently available and upcoming courses below:
- Autism Awareness workshops (Full day intensive or 3 hour brief overview)
- Complex Needs half day workshops
- Certificate in Behaviour Interventions & Understanding Complex Needs (formally the SNA Workshop Series)
- Certificate in Trauma Informed Care and Behaviour Management** coming soon**
- Certificate in Learning Through Play and Curriculum Development** coming soon**
We also deliver QQI accredited modules on a subcontract basis, offering your training organisation an opportunity to contract an excellent communicator with a unique ability to engage all learning styles, with experience of working with marginalized communities, who also has an interest in community regeneration and continued professional development.
We are experts in our field, delivering courses and component modules for QQI Accredited Awards in:
- Social Care
- Special Needs Assisting
If you would like to know more about any of our courses, or you would like to contract one of our tutors to deliver your QQI modules, please contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss your needs with you.