I have over ten years experience working in ECCE and working with children who display distressing behaviours. During this time, I have worked in roles such as AIMS Support Educator, Room Leader and Afterschool Assistant. I have liaised with teachers, speech, and language therapists, AIMS co-ordinators and parents to improve outcomes for individual children.
I have a number of qualifications, consisting of:
- Special Purpose Award in Training & Development
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood Education and Care
- QQI 5 Business Administration
- QQI 6 Early Childhood Education
- QQI 5 Supervision in Childcare
I am a big believer in Continuous Professional Development, and have also gained many certificates to enhance me in my role as a childcare provider and adult education tutor and facilitator.